Package Duration: 5 Nights & 6 Days
Package Destinations:Munnar-Thekkady-House Boat-Fort Cochin
|OCT--MAR||Munnar Hotels||Thekkady Hotels||House Boat||Fort cochin Hotels|
|Standard||Great Escapes Resort||Grand Thekkady||Standard A/C||Fort Queen|
|Deluxe||Monsoon Grande||Periyar Meadows||Deluxe A/C||Abaam Hotel|
|Premium||Swiss County||Spice Grove Resort||Premium A/C||Trident Hotel|
Day 02-In Munnar
Alappuzha or Alleppey also referred to as “Venice of the east” is situated on the confluence of Vembanad Lake, Kerala’s biggest backwaters, and the Arabian Sea, offering a setting like now here else in the world. Its beauty is not merely in its backwaters, but in the man-made islands that you will find amidst the waters. These islands are hedged by mud walls, a haven for migratory birds, with paddy fields inundated with water through the year. These islands are special as they lie below the sea level and are found only here. Cruise along slowly in these intricate networks of canals (Kayals) passing through villages and paddy fields. Enjoy the cruise in Vembanadu Lake, the serene backwaters of Kerala
Nights Stay in the A/C deluxe House Boat
- This package is made for Two PAX
- Dedicated Deluxe Indica with driver cum guide.
- Complimentary breakfast
- All sight seeing charges
- Service Tax 3.09%
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water,telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused byfactors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.